We run an active WhatsApp group. You can join the whatsapp group using the link HERE: JOIN WHATSAPP
Please note we follow very strict rules to ensure a productive discussion.
MyPJ Group Rules
MyPJ was set up to deal with PJ issues and to cooperate with MBPJ to introduce structural changes that will lead to our vision of a Safe, Harmonious and Liveable City. Please post only content that is relevant to PJ issues. We engage with politicians as their Role affect our vision for a better city. However, we are non-partisan to any political party. In this group we do not allow the following postings:
- -politics (global or local)
- -course or vulgar language
- -Good morning messages
- -religious postings
If you must post any of the above postings, you can post to our 2nd whatsapp group “MyPJ Rojak”
You can join using this link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/1yN86TZiqJCGjZHUoyf3xl
If you do post a motivation text. Please include your reason why you think it is relevant and how the message helps us achieve our vision.
**Members please “star” this message and whenever you see any members posting any of the inappropriate postings. Please post this text to remind them. We will ban a member after 3 warnings. This is an open Whatsapp group, and new members join in without knowing the rules. Hope that our members will all help to maintain a culture of civility within this group.
Rules on Engagement
- ”10-15” Rule -Please target your postings to between 10-15 lines(on a hp) presenting your points directly. State facts to substantiate your view and in the absence of complete information phrase your question well to elicit the information from others in the group who can contribute.
- If you are a new member in the group please fill up the Profile form so that we can synergise with you better. You can fill up the form here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8OYsG_rmNFNGr73HQ7xsYujTd_5UXHg2-ZoEemDbWFGYZhA/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.1900961444&entry.1442936742&entry.1990717719
- We discuss on issues that are structural in nature. E.g. Budget creation and Monitoring, Shoddy workmanship, Non-Transparency, Public Participation etc Structural issues are weaknesses in the MBPJ system that breeds all our local problems. Therefore, we are keener to tackle the problem at the source (Structural) rather than tackling the symptoms (local problems).
- Local problems will point towards structural problems. We would like you to share your local problems in the e-forum within our MyPJ website. (This new feature is being tested now. If you would like to be a tester, please indicate in our WhatsApp group).
- The policy for breaking our rules of engagement are as follows:
For example, if you post an inappropriate posting then any member can object by stating it on the whatsapp group. This will be seconded by another member. Admin will follow up and inform you of the card that will be issued.
Let us all cooperate and work towards a productive discussion that will translate into action which will result in a better PJ.